Re: [IP] more on clip on other end

In a message dated 8/31/00 8:49:09 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< How could anyone be so boneheaded, scratch that, theyd have to be talented
 to hit the correct sequence to do an accidental bolus.  Has this ever
 happened to anyone?

Those of us who have MMs programmed to give audio boluses sometimes hit the
"audio" button when unclipping our pumps. Of course, we have to punch "ACT"
to actually begin the sequence to deliver, but I believe that's what the
original post referred to: We start to unclip our pumps ... and start
beeping.  :-)

Jan and Elvis