[IP] Anyone using the new Microlet lancing device?

A few weeks ago I decided to splurge and buy a new lancing device.  I bought
the microlet, its grey and green(sorta) it looked neat and is wide and flat
so it fits in the hand nicely.  But it doesn't stick deep enough to draw
blood!  I am using the deepest setting but nothing.  I threw the box out and
needed the phone # to see if they refund me!  Is anyone else using this?
Does it work for you?

Summer(ontario, canada)