[IP] Free fast take meter

"How did everyone receive the freebie Fasttake? Did you
outright ask for it?"

Hello, everyone! This is my first posting, but I just read through the
digest and I've learned quite a bit already!!

I too recieved a free fast take, I went to the web
site(www.lifescan-can.com) and filled out a request page, I had my choice of
3 meters.  This was about 4 months ago though, and I am in Canada.  I also
have a phone number - 1-888-534-9991  if your in canada and you call they'll
send you one of the 3 meters for free, you need the offer number(174). Not
sure if it'll work from the states, but its worth a try!