>Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 06:45:57 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Kevin <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] Re: Newsweek's Cover story for Sept 4
>I am livid about the article in Newsweek featuring
>"Diabetes" on the cover.

SNIP--cut to:

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Newsweek's Cover story for Sept 4
Kevin and Everybody Else;
I couldn't agree more!  And to think Newsweek is capable of printing such
damaging misinformation.
*snip snip*
 >>>Also, responses from  our group wouldn't hurt either.  Everybody listen
up: WRITE NEWSWEEK ! Lindsey

What if in addition to writing our own letters to the editor, this whole
group sent one, with all 2000+ whatever it is names?  Or at least a whole lot
of them--everyone from the list who wants to.  How could we do that?  Could
we?  When I calm down, I'd be glad to write the letter or help write it.  But
 I want them to see all the NAMES, dangit, all the PEOPLE.
Hopping mad