[IP] newsweek on line

Here is a link to the story in case you don't want to spend the money on this

 <A HREF="http://www.msnbc.com/modules/Newsweek/Promo/nw_cover.asp">An
American Epidemic: Diabetes</A>

Please take a few moments to read, then forward the link and your remarks to
EVERYONE on your mailing list...We have almost 3000 members here...surely if
we each tell 2 friends about the inaccuracies, then they tell 2 freinds and
so on and so on...we can undo the damage done.

Those idiots are just PRIME for a letter from Sara SP....