No Subject

SNIP>>>>How did everyone receive the freebie Fasttake? Did you
outright ask for it? - Kevin<<<<<<SNIP

Yep, told them I had seen one, tested 8-10 daily, wanted one. Had an "One
Touch".  I asked how to get it.

Next thing I know they are offering me two free ones, because I test so
much.   It has taken several months but I have one whole meter, penlet, 1
box strips, manual and control drops.    I am impatiently waiting on the
case and the second tester.  They asked me to send my old One Touch back,
sent me box, postage, and all to do it.
Bonnie Richardson