[IP] Re: Fasttake Meter

    I was following the recent thread about the
Fasttake Lifescan meter and noticed a few of you that
responded received a freebie meter by writing to
Lifescan. I wrote a congratulatory buttery E-mail to
Lifescan, praising them, and advising I'm a dedicated
customer. I own a One Touch II, a Profile, a Fasttake
meter, and the One Touch Software to download my
numbers. I asked about current promotions, and how I
could get a 2nd Fasttake meter. They replied with
thanking me for the kind words, telling me their
current promotions, and sending me a cash back coupon!
How did everyone receive the freebie Fasttake? Did you
outright ask for it? It sells for about $89.00, and
they have a $45.00 trade in or 20.00 cash back. I
didn't want to get another through insurance because
the Fasttake I received from a mail order pharmacy
charged my insurance $400 for the meter! It's no
wonder Ins Co's are trying to shaft us on supplies.

Do You Yahoo!?