[IP] Pixie's problems

Pixie, I am sorry to hear about your problems with the insurance. It can really be a hassle.  The more I deal with insurance companies, the more I see them as
complete bottom feeders.  Those companies make billions of dollars off of their clients, but they will argue to the death over a sixty dollar bottle of glucose
testing strips. Maybe they will respond to negative press?  Try writing a letter to the editor of your local paper listing the problems you are facing trying to
get the supplies you need to manage your Diabetes.  A human interest thing.
In the meantime, I use the MiniMed softsets.  Want me to send you one or two?  If everyone sent you a few, you'd have a decent back up supply.

Sherry C.
>From them massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Growling at those insurance folks