[IP] Re Ketostix

Health Alliance in IL also did not cover most diabetic supplies until a state
mandate (I think) pushed them into it.  However, currently they are denying
the ketostix too.  I have half a mind to "drop in" to the ER next time I
think I'm headed into DKA, which I could manage at home, with ketostix too,et
al, then let Health Alliance know how many years worth of ketostix that ER
visit would have paid for.

LSM