Re: [IP] lunches for school and halloween

Wow! What a great idea for a spreadsheet for junk foods.  It would take
1700+ IP members to approve the list and the you would never get agreement
on carb count for each item.  (I still use 17 grams for my Krispy Kreme
doughnuts and bolus accordingly.)  Everyone has their own definition of junk
food and carb grams for each.

As I posted last evening, you can eliminate the calculator by preparing a
spreadsheet for carb grams from 1 thru 100 with the appropriate bolus for
each.  I made mine small enough to fit in my pocket so it's more descreet
than having to pull out the calculator before eating.