Re: [IP] I'm bummed

I know we all see it differently, & you're not apprehensive due to being
"technologically challenged" as I was, but I am SO GLAD I waited to train
with someone who knew the ropes from hands-on experience...not so much from
the technical perspective, but just because of the "common sense" aspect.
The trainer gave me so much practical advice & help in areas that I know
aren't covered the same way in the manuals- having me practice set insertion
on fake skin to see what different angles felt like, showing me how stressed
tubing will look, answering any & all questions I had, & talking me through
the ones I didn't think to ask, that wouldn't have come up until I was on my
own trying to do this.  In short, I think that the time spent with her saved
me a lot of time, trouble, & potential errors that might have otherwise
complicated the initial start if I had attempted it without guidance.

YEMV (your experience may vary) & it might work very well for you to start
up "without training wheels"...I'm just offering my experience, & the fact
that I believe that waiting was by far the best way for me.  Whichever you
decide to do, I wish you all the best as you join the ranks of the
syringeless!  Welcome!!