Re: [IP] THE PUMP IS HERE!

As one of those diesetronic pumpers, I got fraternal twins to name...Sylvie
& Bleu.  My husband doesn't refer to them by name (come to think of it, he
seems to only call our resident felines "the white cat" & "the black cat"),
but he is very consciencious about reminding me "not to forget my friend" if
I get out of bed in the middle of the night, & letting me know that "my
friend" is lonely & complaining while I'm enjoying a bath!  :)

Sammi