Re: [IP] How long did it take to get on the pump?

In a message dated 9/29/99 11:26:31 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I would like to know how long it took from the time you even mentioned
 to your doctor, until the time you started pump therapy.  >>

It took six months from the time I first mentioned "pump" to my doc for him
to agree to one for me. However, I got approval from my insurance company for
the pump only 5 days after he finally wrote the letter. Had my pump a week
after that ... then had to cool my heels for a bit for training.