Re: [IP] Type 2 versus type 1

At 12:24 AM 9/30/1999  Poki Piianaia wrote:
 >Very interesting reading.  I am a T2 who had a 5 bypass job 16
 >months ago.

Welcome to the club... I had a quintuple bypass about 4 1/2 years ago. It
ain't fun! So far I've been doing really good and my cholesterol has been
way down. I need to go back to exercising, though. I used to work out on
the treadmill every night... but, it seems like I keep finding excuses not
to get back on nowadays. (sigh) I have to admit that I felt better when I
was exercising regularly.