Re: [IP] THE PUMP IS HERE!

My pump is arriving next Monday, October 4th before noon. Will be waiting
with "bells on". I have already named it "Epiphany", because I really believe
it will be for me. After 48 yrs. on shots and lately taking 4 daily, I hope
to really be smiling. I will have my first visit with a nurse educator on the
13th, but will try to get used to it in the meantime. Will keep everyone
posted!