Re: [IP] "Wash-ups" by Clinipad

> This last time I tried washing off the cream with an anti-bacterial
> soap and water and letting it dry.  We used IV-Prep under the
> Tegaderm HP.  I was afraid that the alchohol was too drying for her
> sensitive skin.  It seems to be holding okay.  So my question is,
> does the Wash-Up take the place of the IV-Prep or should it be used
> to wipe off the ELA-Max and then follow with the IV-Prep?  Any
> input?

Lily uses a Providine wipe (looks like alcohol pad, contains iodine)
first, lets it dry and wipes the excess off with an alcohol pad. +
dry. Usually she follows that with a skin prep to help the set stick.
She is active in sports and needs a little extra stickiness.

She's only had two minor site infections in 5 years.