Re: [IP] Additions to thoughts for Holly

you might tell your endo group that in order to ACHIEVE this great A1C, matt
has to receive dozens of injections.  you know,  each time he wishes to eat

this was our case.  geneva would come home from school and being the typical
elem. school/starved/grazer...we would be giving her shot after shot to
cover each snack from 3 pm until dinner.

it might be worth a try.