Re: [IP] packing kid pumpers' lunches for school

Just had to reply to this one. Sounds like Eve.LOL Strong-willed and
independent and doesn't like help, must be because she is the baby in our
family. I have NEVER changed one of her sites, and she also figures out how
much to bolus at meal times. She is right most of the time or not far off.
She was 1 month shy of her 12th birthday when she got her pump. Her endo and
her CDE thought she could handle it herself.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99