Re: [IP] eve and overnights

Ruth,
Eve has gone on overnights since she has been on the pump.  We had her bolus
the bedtime snack less, or eat more at her bedtime snack (her choice) and
this kept her high for one night. On MDI we would check Eve every
night/morning,( 3A.M.) never knew were she would be( 300 or 45). When on
MDI, and she had an overnight  we would cut back on her insulin and run her
high, but would want her to call us in the morning to make sure she was o.k.

 Now everyone is thinking why I'm saying we didn't check her during the
night and I just wrote today about all the time in the last few night we
have. Well... Eve has had some weird numbers lately. Most of the time we
check her at 10:30 or 11 and then in the morning. Our endo wants us to check
her once every two weeks at 3a.m.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99