Re: [IP] Mixed Emotions on Pump Approval & Walk for a Cure $ Raised

Ellen thanks so much for your reply.  I was begining to think that no one
understood my mixed emotions going on.  I'm excited of course or else i
wouldn't have pushed for the pump in the first place, i guess like you said
MDI is "familiar" even though its been only 8 mos, and the fear i'm feeling
is that i'm afraid i'm going to bring harm to Matt.  And Matt too b/g has
never been in such control..........then i'll hook him up and all *ell will
break loose!!  I am reading Pumping Insulin and am waiting for the supplement
for Humalog.  I'm sure i'm within weeks of getting going with this.
Thanks for mentioning the walk too!  Being an advocate is the one thing i CAN
do for my son!  It helps take ease that feeling of helplessness.  Matt has
also collected well over 1,000 signatures for the rally as well.