[IP] Kaiser and Carrie Vargas

we use kaiser in walnut creek for geneva's pediatric endo clinic.  the endo
comes over from UCSF every month to see the kids.

geneva and another ten yr. old were the 'guinea pigs' for the diabetes team
this summer.  I think they have a couple more by now.  but they all went to
training to 'figure it out'.

I think with the aid of this mailing list...geneva and I qualify to join the

we seem to know more about the pump than anyone at kaiser.

mom to geneva
age 10
pumping since june '99