Re: [IP] nightime basals AGAIN!-Eve's cold

Donna,
When Eve is sick or has a cold we increase all of her basal rates by .2 this
seams to work well with her and then wait for when she drops( this means she
is getting better). Then we decrease  her basal rate to normal.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99