Re: [IP] eve, colds and BG's

Eve does the something, is high before she gets sick and stays high. Just
before she is well again she will drop like a rock, this happened on Sun.
(the drop thing). So we dropped her basals back to normal. Looks like she is
dropped again for some reason. Will have to see how her numbers are. Don't
know, wish I did, won't sweat it, for it will change again for no reason.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99.