[IP] sof-sets needle guard

Has anyone been having problems with the needle guard falling off the
sof-sets while still in the package? This is the 3rd set in the box we have
like this. The first time,  Eve noticed it before she opened the package,
and we called  minimed and they sent out a replacement. The last time Eve
had the package already opened when she noticed it, we didn't call b/c she
had already opened it. I just went through the rest of the box and found one
more. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this happen to them.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99