[IP] ???Glucose in Semen???

I'm sorry if this offends anyone but...

A woman who has a 22 year old diabetic daughter, just told me that her
daughter was high some mornings and they couldn't figure out why.  They
attributed it to the daughter performing oral sex the nights before she was
high!  I was so flabbergasted and embarrassed I didn't even think to ask
what her endo said. Is this true?  Is semen high in glucose.  I feel like a
fool for even asking but I never even would have thought of this.  My
daughter was only dxed 9 months ago and this is all very new to us but this
concept seems ridiculous.

My daughter is only 6, but is this another chapter I have to discuss when I
discuss the "birds and the bees" with her????  Please advise.

A very embarrassed
Laura Lentini-Iaffaldano
mother of Laura, age 6,  dx 12/21/98