Re: [IP] Mixed Emotions on Pump Approval & Walk for a Cure $ Raised

Holly Nelson wrote:

> the only ones he doesn't meet is the A1C should be 7.2 or above

Ask them if if they are going to take responsibility for any problems
related to hypos, and make sure they remember that a lower A1c can mean
hypo problems.  Check Minimed's site for a reference to something from
the endo's association about A1cs that are too low.

> (his was 5.4, but we had one drawn today), and he is 8.

It is sad when a higher A1c is a "mixed blessing" <sigh>.

Good Luck,