Re: [IP] How long did it take to get on the pump?

In a message dated 9/30/99 1:11:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< << I would like to know how long it took from the time you even mentioned
  to your doctor, until the time you started pump therapy.  > >>

It looks as if it took six weeks.....I asked the question "am I a candidate
for the pump" in  mid-August.  When he said "possibly", I contacted Minimed
and they were right on it......a big help!    I go "live" on  next Wednesday !