Re: [IP] Driving Us Crazy

In Utah, the DMV requires a doctors release about every six
months to make sure you are still OK.  They will sometimes
also restrict your license to daytime driving only and no
freeway driving for the first six months or so that you are
diabetic -- depends on the circumstances.  They will
suspend your license immediately if they find out that you
are diabetic and it is not on their records.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> I want to compile a list of diabetic 'restrictions' etc.
> for drivers (autos) in the US of A - well okay,
> Canadians- obviously you can not only drive cars but
> trucks.  I move around a bit and so far this is what I
> know:
> Please email me at email @ redacted
> Thanks.
> Dianne