[IP] Alarms

The other day when I had just pressed the ACT button on my MM 507 for a
dinner bolus, and it had been partially delivered, the pump alarm went off.
It was an E 15 alarm and I found that all memories had been wiped.
Apparently, I am told, this can occur when a bolus clashes with one of the
routine 1000's of safety checks.  Thus I had to reload all my basals and
estimate how much of my bolus had been delivered before the event.

Has anybody else met up with such a 'E 15' alarm?

If not it may be worth taking note of as it is not listed in the book, or on
the alarm card.

Alan Reed.