Re: [IP] Driving Us Crazy

In a message dated 9/29/99 9:34:15 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hey all - - when I got my license last November I wasn't (officially)
 diabetic, so right now my license does not have insulin dependence on it.  I
 need to renew my license next year when I turn 18 . . .am I required to
 check off the little insulin dependent box?  Or can I leave it off?  I don't
 want to go through the hassles everyone is talking about, especially with
 going to college and all.  thanks,
 --Gianna, pumping 23 days and trying to work out the glitches.  :) >>

I've found the motto, "its easier to get forgiveness than permission" to
apply pretty well here.