Re: [IP] Drivers License - Paramedics ...

In a message dated 9/28/99 6:41:35 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Is it any wonder so many people lie to dodge the legal traps
 out there? >>
That's what I've been doing the last 20 years. Just hope I don't get found
out after calling the paramedics last winter.  Started the lie first time I
went to get license in Utah after diagnosis. Inquired about diabetics/license
and was told "no license for insulin-dependent diabetics".  Decided to keep
my mouth shut then.