Re: [IP] Driving Us Crazy

I lived in Alaska for 20 years, & was diagnosed with DM there. When it was
time for a renewal there was the same question about having a medical
condition that causes loss of consciousness or control. I also answered the
same as Sam. I have never blacked out either.
    But it is a whole different world here in corn country, Illinois. They
asked if I have DM on the form, & required a letter from a MD stating I was
safe to drive. It took a month to find one & get in.