Re: [IP] Re: Thanks for Glyset Advise

Thanks so much to all of you for directing the Glyset info to me. Now maybe I
can make an intelligent decision on what to do.

Think I'll try the diet/exercise for a few weeks, then maybe one of the drugs
if that doesn't work.

Very frustrating.  I'm exercising and eating like a very health conscious
rabbit, and my husband lost 8 pounds last week on my healthy cooking.  Me,
I'm sore, a little firmer, and the scale hasn't budged.