Re: [IP] Type 2 versus type 1

It's funny how type two are very often uneducated.  My grandmother is type
two, i am type one and we go to the same endo.  But my gram has this thought
that her diabetes isn't as serious as mine -- and she is uninformed.  She is
still convinced that sugar will kill her, yet we go out to eat and she
refuses the carrots because they are "too sweet."  And yet, somehow the
extra large baked potato she eats doesn't seem to bother her . . . .--Gianna