Re: [IP] How long did it take to get on the pump?

 >I just went to see my new team at the Barbara Davis Center today and they
 >told me it would be awhile.  I need MDI's to get my sugars in better control
 >before they put me on a pump.  I do get to test one out though at my next
 >appointment in November.

I've seen people being put into a Catch-22 situation with this. First
they're told that they can't pump until they get their BG's under better
control. Then they they are told that they are in too good of control and
don't need the pump. Any excuse not to deal with it. Arrgghh!!