Re: [IP] Driving Us Crazy

>(because I too was honest on my application)

Hey all - - when I got my license last November I wasn't (officially)
diabetic, so right now my license does not have insulin dependence on it.  I
need to renew my license next year when I turn 18 . . .am I required to
check off the little insulin dependent box?  Or can I leave it off?  I don't
want to go through the hassles everyone is talking about, especially with
going to college and all.  thanks,
--Gianna, pumping 23 days and trying to work out the glitches.  :)