[IP] How long did it take to get on the pump?

Hi Everyone!

I would like to know how long it took from the time you even mentioned "pump"
to your doctor, until the time you started pump therapy.

I just went to see my new team at the Barbara Davis Center today and they
told me it would be awhile.  I need MDI's to get my sugars in better control
before they put me on a pump.  I do get to test one out though at my next
appointment in November.