[IP] DMV's from Ohio

I also live in Ohio.  When I was in college we had to write a complaint for an English class. I wrote the DMV and ask why on medical restrictions cards why they did not have what was wrong with you.  After that, they never sent me a form to fill out again.  I started to work for a small city when  one day a policeman stopped me and told me that my license was suspended.  I started getting the medical reports yearly after that.  This year they informed me that I no longer need to fill ou a yearly form and that I do not have a two part license.  Been pumping since May of 1998