[IP] Alarms- one exception

I found out the hard way that there is one exception to the rule re alarms.
 Usually you just punch in <Sel> then <Act> BUT if you set off the OVER
DELIVER ALARM the only way to shut it off is to remove the batteries for a
minute or so.  Believe me you want to know this ahead of time as the over
delivery alarm is A LOT LOUDER than the regular alarms. IF this had
happened to me in public I think they would have evacuated the building!