Re: [IP] alarms

Kim -

The way to turn off an alarm on a MM pump is to hit first the "select", and
then the "activate" button.  It's a little bit entertaining - if you don't
get it turned off, and it continues, it sounds like one of those WWII air
raid sirens, only Louder  !!!!  Has never hit me in public, tho' only at
home, and I assure you, it was NOT funny!!!

SEL - then, ACT - write it on your folding page of hints/directions.
Because sure as shooting, it's hard to fix whatever's wrong <with your pump>
with that "siren" blaring at you (only happened once to me, but I don't want
to have it again!)  Good luck!!!