Re: [IP] Added thoughts for Holly

I can try- my MiniMed rep and start up helper and pump support group leader
 told me that the parents made a pouch that the child wears like a back
pack and the set up is in the side of the butt/hip (not where the child
sits) I will call her tomorrow and see if  the parents have email or see if
I can talk to them.
They are active in some  pump support group too so I will call my pump
support leader  to see which one.
Will do that tomorrow...