[IP] Mixed Emotions on Pump Approval & Walk for a Cure $ Raised

Well Matt was approved for the pump today.  I have mixed emotions. I don't
know if it is fear or the fact that i have to pay some out of pocket expenses
or what. But i'm real ho-hum about it.  Matt of course is thrilled!  I hope
they have a blue MiniMed!  He can't wait!!!!!!  Anyone else experience these
mixed emotions?  I know this is what i want for him and that i'd be
devastated if he were'nt approved!!!??? And on another note.......Matty's
Team had 46 walkers in our South Jersey Chapter "Walk for a Cure" and raised
$4,060 dollars!!!!!  I'm so thrilled. I'll never get over the generosity of
all our donators......