Re: [IP] packing kid pumpers' lunches for school

>  The endo
> wasn't all that excited that he's doing his own site changes - she
> said she's seen a lot of kids who are handed all the responsibility
> of the pump get too cocky and parents lose some influence.
> I'm slower than most about handing everything over to him.
> Hopefully by the time he goes to college, right? LOL.

It's all a matter of perspective. Lily's been doing it since she
started at age 11, but it is the way she thinks. If Mom or I were to
try and put a site in for her more than likely we'd end up with a
broken arm :-)  .... Lily is very independent and strong minded and
does not like to be "helped".