Re: [IP] pumping magazine

   Minimed does have a publication called Pumping Perspectives, and I asssume
Disetronic has something comparable. Diabetes Interview has a Pump column in
their issues & JDF's Countdown magazine DID have a major section devoted to
pumps that came out in June. My guess would be that the market is too limited
to devote an entire publication to pump therapy, but at the rate at which the
"patient driven" market is expanding, that may not be the case in the future!

Regards, Renee (pump-mom to Melissa)