Re: [IP] Animas pump

Susan:
   Yes...Melissa and I toured the Animas facility last month & actually got
to hold & handle their pump. It's about 1/3 thinner than her Minimed pump,
but otherwise the dimensions are supposed to be similiar I believe. What
appealed to her were the added features combining the proverbial "best of
both worlds" from Disetronic & Minimed. Last I heard it was about to be
submitted for FDA approval, so if all goes well, that process should be
completed by the end of the year.

Regards, Renee