Re: Subject: [IP] packing kid pumpers' lunches for school

In a message dated 9/28/99 11:14:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I created a 2 column spreadsheet for 1 through 100 grams of carbs and
 appropriate bolus amounts.  My ratio is 1 unit for 8 grams.  The spreadsheet
 is the size of a credit card and is two sided.  I laminated both sides and
 carry it in my pocket.  A quick look is easier than having to calculate
 before eating. >>

  What a great idea!  I'll have to make one for Stephen.  This would be
perfect for school.  Thanks for sharing.