[IP] Driving Us Crazy

I want to compile a list of diabetic 'restrictions' etc. for drivers (autos) in the US of A - well okay, Canadians- obviously you can not only drive cars but trucks.  I move around a bit and so far this is what I know:
California - no restrictions or qualifications (when I lived there 25 years ago)
Oregon- had to have a doc's note to say you're okay
New Hampshire- no restrictions or qualifications
Virginia- no restrictions or qualifications
Arkansas- no restrictions or qualifications
Ohio- somebody said recently you had to have a physician's 'approval'
Arizona- all I know is what Fran said- if you have a low and call the paramedics EVEN IF YOU"RE NOT DRIVING they'll suspend your license

Please email me at email @ redacted