[IP] kids changing their own site

when we started the pump,  the MM rep and our DE  assumed that geneva and
the other ten yr. old new pumper would just do it.

so they both went through the steps for the softsets and have been doing it
ever since.  the only role that I have is the cartridge loader.  that part
is tricky...especially when we were new and terrified of air bubbles and