Re: [IP] packing kid pumpers' lunches for school

In a message dated 9/28/99 2:38:03 PM EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< while on the subject of taking calculators and carb counting books to
 wondering how moms/dads are packing lunches for their pumping kids.  do you
 actually figure out the bolus for each item of food and write it down for
 them? >>

  With my 2 pumpers I write the individual carb counts on the outside of
their lunch bags and also their ratio. That way if they decide to trade or
not eat something , theres no problem in subtracting it.
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers