[IP] Reminder to send your contribution to IP now!

Just a note to say thanks to Lee or whoever it was whose post made me feel
so bad!!  "Send donation to Michael" has been on my list for weeks and
hadn't gotten to it yet.  Well today I signed onto the website and did
it--very simple!  Guilt was a good thing this time!!  Sorry to Michael and
all the volunteers who have been expecting a much greater response!

When its time for the letter-writing campaign please let me know.  I can't
wait to tell Mini-Med that without the IP site my endo team NEVER would have
allowed us to try the pump for my daughter!!  I gained the knowledge and
confidence through the IP members that enabled me to convince the team to
trust my instincts!  I now have a happy smiling 8 year old who can sleep in,
go to slumber parties, have cotton candy at the baseball game and frozen
cokes at the hockey game!!

Thanks to everyone who made this possible--and especially to the volunteers
who keep this site going!!  And to everyone who hasn't donated yet--stop
what your doing and get your checkbook or sign on to the website and show
your support!!